Thursday, March 29, 2018

Cheesecake Simply Filling +1sp

There are a lot of different cheesecake recipes around but this is the one I like. No it's not real cheesecake but we are enjoying it :)

Cheesecake 8 servings Simply Filling +1sp (put into the ww's recipe builder) Up to 1/4 of it is still 1sp

3 cups of Plain fat free Greek yogurt
3 eggs
1 packet sugar free jello your choice of flavors
1 packet of sugar free fat free pudding your choice of flavors but if you choose chocolate I usually add extra cocoa powder
1/4c splenda or other baking sweetener

Mix all together well.
I use a paper towel with a little olive oil and wipe the inside of my springform pan. You could also use a baking dish.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes and don't worry if it doesn't look set as it will as it cools.
Let it cool then put it into the fridge for at least 2 hours.
Top with your choice of toppings. I usually like some frozen berries that I heat up in the microwave and add a little cornstarch that has been mixed with a tsp of water. Put back into the microwave until hot and thick. Cool a bit then top the individual slices of cheesecake.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whay flavor jello and pudding did you use

WWSuzi said...

Julie I used lime jello powder and vanilla pudding powder in that one

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...