Monday, June 20, 2016

Gluten free banana oat waffles Simply Filling

A friend posted this recipe from MyFitnessPal and I just had to try it!
Thanks Victoria S

Gluten free banana oat waffles Simply Filling makes 4 waffles 1 waffle is 1 serving (will depend upon your waffle maker size)

2 cups of oats
1 cup of skim milk
1.5 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
1 banana
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
I used stevia as my sweetener but use whatever sweetener you like

I blend it all in my bullet blender.

Heat your waffle maker.
Spray with non stick.

Update: next time I'd use 1 egg and 2 egg whites and beat the egg whites until foamy and slowly stir them in to the batter. It would make them lighter and less chewy!




No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...