Monday, June 6, 2016

Blueberry raspberry oatmeal parfait Simply Filling

You could make this the night before but I prefer the oatmeal room temperature.
The ezekiel original cereal that I sprinkled on top is a power food here in Canada.

Blueberry raspberry oatmeal parfait Simply Filling

1/3c oatmeal
1/3c water
sweetener to taste
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Add all together and cook in microwave for about a minute and 25 seconds or until water is absorbed. Let sit to cool.

When cool stir in 1 tbsp ff cream.

1/3c blueberries
1/3c raspberries
3/4 c light vanilla or other flavored yogurt
1 tbsp original Ezekiel yogurt

I used a mason jar and put 1/2 of the oatmeal in the bottom, followed by 1/2 of the yogurt and 1/2 of both berries.

Repeat.

On top sprinkle the cereal.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...