Saturday, March 19, 2016

Mini gingerbread muffins

I'm experimenting with putting the points for SF, PP and Smart Points when I can. We'll see how it goes. Let me know if this is something you'd like me to do. I am getting the #'s from the nutritional stats

Mini gingerbread muffins SF or 3pp or 3sp for 2 mini muffins

1/2c oats
2 egg whites or 1/4c of boxed egg whites
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4c fat free Greek yogurt I used plain but you can use vanilla
sweetener to taste I used 2 packets
1 tsp of gingerbread spice if you don't like it as gingery just use less
1 tsp molasses

Mix all together.
Spray muffin tins or use silicone muffin cups which I did.
Divide between 4 cup.
Bake in a 375 oven for 12 minute or until set. I used my toaster oven.

1 serving is 2 muffins.
You can freeze the other 2 for a different day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds good I think I just need Molasses 😄

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...