Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Individual frittata Simply Filling

I made this today and it was so good that I decided I needed to share :)

It's simply filling if you use ff cheese but we don't get that here and it was well worth 2pp for it. It's also great because you can use up whatever veggies and protein you happen to have in the fridge.

Really simple just put it in the toaster oven while you get ready in the morning and voila breakfast!

Individual frittata Simply Filling

  • 1 egg
  • 2 egg whites
  • baby spinach chopped
  • 3 cherry tomatoes sliced lengthwise
  • 2 slices extra lean ham chopped
  • green onion sliced
  • I put in 1 oz light cheese cubed for an extra 2pp if you use ff it would be sf
  • I know some people put ff cream in it but I didn't think it needed it.


Spray a small individual mini pie baking dish or any other small dish with non stick spray.

Beat the egg and egg whites together for a couple of minutes.

Put 2/3 of the egg mixture in the bottom of the dish.

Add the veggies then the ham, the green onion, the tomatoes and finally the cheese.

Pour the rest of the egg mixture on top.

I baked mine in my toaster oven at 375 for 20 minutes or until puffed up and set.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...