Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Giant chocolate banana breakfast cookie Simply Filling

Giant chocolate banana breakfast cookie Simply Filling  or 6sp

1/2 c quick oats
1 egg beaten
1/2 a banana mashed with a fork plus a few slices to put on the top
1/2 tbsp - 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder depending on how strong a cocoa flavor you like
sweetener to taste
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp turbinado sugar sprinkled on top makes it nice and crunchy :) 0pp

Spray non stick in a small round dish mine looks like a mini pie dish.
Bake at 375 for 17-20 minutes or until firm to the touch.


Enjoy!


1 comment:

Becca said...

Someone posted this on Facebook. I follow points plus, and trying to figure out the Points Plus on it. I put in a recipe builder and it came out as 10 pp but put all the ingredients separately into a tracker app and got 7PP. I think that's because of the banana, since banana is 0 PP. Anyway I tracked it as 7PP. I loved it though. It was a big cookie and I think it will fuel me for my Zumba class.

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...