Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Peach raspberry baked French toast/bread pudding! Simply Filling


Peach raspberry baked French toast/bread pudding! Simply Filling

2 slices of Ezekiel bread cut into cubes in Canada Ezekiel bread is SF or use whatever bread you use
1 egg
1-2 Tbsp skim milk or fat free cream you want it wet but not totally swimming in liquid a heavier bread will need more
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 packet of sweetener or sugar free syrup
1 peach chopped up
a few raspberries
I like to sprinkle either 1 tsp of sugar or 1 tsp maple syrup, or sf syrup 0pp on top to make it nice and crusty

Put the cubed bread into a bowl.
In another small bowl I beat the egg added the milk and sweetener and vanilla. Mix and add to the bread cubes. Toss with a spoon till all the cubes are wet and the liquid has been absorbed. If too dry add another Tbsp of milk. Now add the peach and the raspberries. Put into an oven proof dish. Sprinkle the sugar or drizzle the maple syrup or sf syrup on top.

I popped it in my toaster oven at 375 and cooked until starting to brown and crispy on top :) Sorry didn't look at the clock but around 20 minutes while I did other things.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...