Thursday, September 11, 2014

Egg roll in a bowl Simply Filling

I saw a recipe on 365 days to save my life on Facebook

Of course I tweaked it just a little bit :)

Egg roll in a bowl Simply Filling plus 1pp for the stir fry sauce

Instead of grated cabbage I just bought a bag of coleslaw and used 1/2 of the bag
Extra lean ground beef cooked I was cooking some up for something else and just took a bit of it for lunch :)
Chopped green onion
2 tsp olive oil to get my oils in for today
I also added some red pepper flakes because I like it spicy
Kikoman stir fry sauce 1 tbsp 1pp
A splash of lower sodium soy sauce

Stir fry the cabbage in the oil until starting to soften. Add the stir fry sauce, red pepper if using and continue to cook until fully cooked. After putting in the dish add the green onion and a splash of soy sauce.

You could also use leftover pork, chicken, beef, shrimp, crab or add bean sprouts and keep it vegetarian!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Another winner! I added cubed, cooked chicken breast and threw in a can of water chestnuts that I had in the pantry.

WWSuzi said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Unknown said...

Trying this tonight! Can't wait :)

Unknown said...

I love cabbage I will try this

Unknown said...

I love cabbage I will try this

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...