Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Banana muffins 1pp!

Thanks to my online friend Ida for passing along this recipe! Original recipe is here
I love these Tulip parchment papers which were in the discount bin :)

Banana muffins 1pp depending which sweetener you use.

I did tweak a couple of things.

3 ripe bananas mashed
1 cup of splenda baking sweetener a friend has used 1/2 stevia and 1/2c splenda brown sugar blend which increases pp to 2pp/muffin. 1/2c splenda and 1/2c sugar would be 2pp/muffin.
1/2c unsweetened applesauce
I added one egg because it seemed pretty dry divided between 11 muffins doesn't add pp
3/4c all purpose flour
1/2c whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda I used 1 tsp baking soda and 1/2 tsp baking powder

Mix all together and bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.Mine took 18 minutes

Makes 12 muffins Using my trusty ice cream scoop which measures 1/4c I came out with 11 muffins

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...