Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Zucchini pizza Simply Filling plus 0pp if you use fat free cheese



This would be 100% simply filling if you use fat free cheese. I don't so I count 2pp for the cheese. I brushed a little olive on the zucchini before I grilled it because I need to get my oils in today. Don't know whether you'd have to do that.

Zucchini pizza 

Zucchini the bigger you choose the bigger the slices for the pizza simply filling
I sprinkled the slices with a little sea salt and pepper
1/8c pizza sauce the one I used is 0pp
5 slices Butterball Turkey Pepperoni 0pp
30g light cheese 2pp when you shred really fine this was a lot of cheese I could have used 15g
Jalapeno peppers 0pp
bell peppers simply filling
onion simply filling

This is a knife and fork kind of pizza :) You would have to like zucchini to enjoy this but it made a nice change.

I put the zucchini on my grill pan and cooked till browned. Topped with the pizza sauce and other toppings and put under the broiler for a few minutes or you could just baked them for 8 to 10 minutes. Let sit for a few minutes then enjoy.



No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...