Monday, August 25, 2014

Pumpkin pie frosty!

I saw a recipe for pumpkin frosty and figured I could make one that is simply filling! The only thing not simply filling is the sugar free vanilla pudding mix but 1 tbsp is 0pp.

Pumpkin pie frosty

1c skim milk
1/4c 0% Greek yogurt which I used to make it creamy but you could also make it without
1/4c pure pumpkin
1/4-1/2 tsp pumkin pie spice I like it spicy and used 1/2 tsp
1 tbsp vanilla sf pudding mix
I used 8 ice cubes
Sweetener to taste. I used 2 because I like it sweet

If you want it thicker you can add more ice or a tbsp more pudding pie mix

Blend all! This is 1/2 a portion because I shared with the hubs :)

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...