Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Carrot cake overnight oatmeal


Carrot cake overnight oatmeal 6pp without the raisins

1/4 cup almond breeze 0pp
1/4 cup 0% Greek yogurt I used plain but vanilla would also work well 1pp
1 small individual light vanilla yogurt 1pp
1/4 cup finely grated carrot 0pp
1/2 cup of oatmeal uncooked 4pp
1/4 tsp cinnamon 0pp
pinch of nutmeg 0pp
1/8 tsp ginger I love it so I used 1/4 tsp 0pp
sweetener to taste I used a bit of stevia

Optional: 13 grams or 1 1/2 Tbsp raisins 1pp

Mix all together and put in a mason jar or other covered container. Put into fridge the night before you want to use it. In the morning stir and enjoy :)

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...