Saturday, August 9, 2014

Baked individual chocolate chip oatmeal or as I like to call it Giant individual oatmeal chocolate chip breakfast cookie

Giant individual oatmeal chocolate chip breakfast cookie 6pp Simply Filling without the chocolate chips

You could also make it peanut butter by add 1 Tbsp pb2 which would add another point.

1/2c uncooked oatmeal 4pp
1/4c egg substitute or egg whites 1pp
1/4c mashed banana 0pp
1/2 tsp cinnamon 0pp
1/2 tsp vanilla 0pp
2 pkts sweetener 0pp
1/2 tsp baking powder 0pp
10g mini chocolate chips 1pp

I mixed all. Put into a non stick sprayed small round dish but you could also spread it on a non stick baking sheet. I put it in my toaster oven at 375. Sorry I didn't time it but I'd say approximately 20 minutes. I'm one of those people who wait till it smells done :)

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...