Sunday, September 28, 2014

Creamy cauliflower or potato soup

So easy and tasty!

Creamy cauliflower soup SF add points for any additional ingredients!

1 bag of frozen cauliflower or you could use potatoes if you want probably 3 medium?
2 cups of fat free chicken broth
Salt and pepper to taste I also add garlic powder and onion
3 Tbsp fat free or ultra low fat cream cheese or light laughing cow
Green onion

My add in's today were 1 slice precooked bacon 1pp and light cheese 1pp

Simmer these until the cauliflower is tender in the chicken broth I covered with a lid but left it open a bit so it would reduce a bit of the liquid. Approximately 10 minutes after it boils. I then used a hand blender to make it smoother while leaving a few lumps :).  Then I added some ground pepper, garlic and onion powder and the cream cheese you could use laughing cow but I didn't have any.

Garnished with some green onion.

This made 3 good servings of soup.

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...