Thursday, November 14, 2013

Apple cranberry oatmeal breakfast parfait


Apple Cranberry breakfast oatmeal parfait: 5pp or 100% Simply Filling
1/3c oats
1/2c light yoghurt (I used light vanilla)
1 apple chopped
cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
I had some leftover sugar free cranberry sauce
1/2 banana mashed
stevia or other sweetener

Add water to the oats and cook until softened. I put mine in the microwave for 45 seconds. Add the mashed banana. Put aside. Add sweetener if you want I find it sweet enough without.

Take the apple and cinnamon and cook it in the  microwave for a minute or two until softened. Time would depend upon the type of apple you use. I added a couple of drops of stevia.

I used vanilla yogurt and added a little maple extract.

Now put half the yogurt in the bottom of whatever container/bowl you are using, then put 1/2 the oatmeal mixture, then 1/2 the apple mixture, I also put a little cranberry sauce on top (maybe a tbsp). Repeat.

I haven't made this the night before but I'm sure you could.

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...