Saturday, October 12, 2013

Portobello bacon cheese mushroom

I made this for breakfast today :) Points depend upon whether you use bacon and how much cheese cheese. Mine came to 2pp

Portaobello mushroom
Thick slice of tomato
1 crispy slice of bacon (made an extra one yesterday)
Light cheese

Take out the stem of he mushroom, some people scrape out the black scales I didn't, and either pan fry or bake. I popped mine in my toaster oven on 350 until cooked. Turn it over to get the juices out.

When cooked put it bottom side up, add tomato slice, crumbled bacon and cheese and put under broiler for a minute or leave in frying pan until cheese is melted.

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...