Saturday, October 26, 2013

Blended juices!

What do I mean by blended juices?? Well it's like juicing except I put all the fruit/veg in my Nutribullet and blend away until smooth. That way you get the juice and all the fibre and goodness :) These are definitely not sweet smoothies but they taste great in their own way.

I'll post new blends as I make them!

1. Beet, apple, lemon, kale and a cup of water Simply Filling 0pp

2. Kale cucumber smoothie: 1c kale, 1/3 avocado (2pp), 1c ice or as needed, 1/2c light coconut milk (2pp), 1/2 cucumber and 1 pear (the pear wasn't very sweet so I put a couple of drops of liquid stevia in) 4pp

3.

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...