Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Spaghetti and Meatballs

I came across this recipe!

Update: I only used 1 egg and it was fine :)

A simple tweak to use light bread for the bread crumbs and whole wheat pasta which kept it simply filling. I also used light parmesan cheese which when divided into the servings came to 0pp. Emily has calculated 2 big meatballs and 1/3c sauce is 5pp, pasta would be extra.

I did add extra parmesan cheese on top so I counted that as 1pp.

Hubs comments: this is really good and nice big meatballs :)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

how do you make your meatballs?

WWSuzi said...

Just click on the words this recipe will take you to the original recipe and show you how to make them :)

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...