Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cherry Oatmeal Parfait

Decided I just had to have this today :)

Cherry Oatmeal Breakfast Parfait 100% simplyfilling

1/3c oatmeal
1/3c water
1/2-1 banana mashed depending on the size
pinch of salt
sweetener to taste I didn't need any with my very ripe banana

1/2c fat free Greek yogurt plus sweetener to taste and a tsp of vanilla extract

Cherries (I used frozen which I had thawed)

Cook the oatmeal and the water on the stove or in the microwave for 1.3-1.5 minutes or until oatmeal is softened. Add mashed banana and sweetener. I let it cool a bit before I continued on.

Layer the oatmeal, yogurt and cherries.

100% Simply Filling
or 4pp (depending upon what brand of yogurt you use)

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...