Monday, August 19, 2013

Breakfast sausage simply filling style :)

As soon as I saw this recipe I knew I had to try it!

I found the recipe here.

Breakfast sausage 100% simply filling or 2 pp each

1 lb lean ground turkey (I used lean ground chicken)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp  dried sage (instead of sage and oregano I put 1 1/2 tsp of poultry seasoning)
1/2 tsp crushed pepper flakes (or don't put them in if you don't like them or put more if you really like them )
1 tsp of oregano
salt to taste

Mix all in a bowl. Divide into 8 or whatever size and thickness you want. You can freeze them uncooked but I prefer to cook them all up and then freeze in ziplocks so I can grab one out whenever I want one.


No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...